Monday, January 08, 2007

Cycling House 2

I had just emailed Noah about this. I missed last weeks meeting (was still on vacation) and found it interesting to find the house brought up in the newsletter. I had thought the idea died but its good too see a renewed interest.

I'm definitely game for getting a cycling house. Not sure who is gonna spear head this (if there is enough interest), but I would be willing to volunteer my services in looking for a house. I've decided to go part time this semester and will have extra time on my hands.

6 Comments:

At 9/1/07 9:29 AM, Blogger Sean said...

I don't know what I'm doing next year, but I live in a 5 person house right now that I'd like to stay at. It's too far for my roommates who don't ride (15 min walk to posvar). So basically what I'm trying to say is if anyone wants to do this, I have a house that can hold a plethora of people that is going on the market in the next week or so, and I don't want to loose it, so if anyone wants to check it out let me know, this could be awesome.

 
At 13/1/07 10:31 AM, Blogger Jerome said...

Sean, what's your email address. I'd be interested in checking it out. Even if we don't rally enough support for a cycling house, I still need a place to live next school year.

 
At 13/1/07 12:40 PM, Blogger Sean said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 13/1/07 3:32 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Yo,
My email is sean. langnecker (at) gmail.com, and my aim is whitewashedfunk, so, let me know what's up and come see this place sometime.


EDIT: My landlord just called me and he is showing the house to people next weekend, so the sooner anyone can to see it the better.

 
At 15/1/07 4:02 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Sean, I'm interested. Send me an email (maa74@pitt.edu) with some info. Are you going to be at Thursdays meeting?

 
At 29/11/11 3:12 AM, Anonymous www.zamora-3d.com said...

Quite helpful material, thank you for this post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home