Monday, January 08, 2007

Cycling House 2

I had just emailed Noah about this. I missed last weeks meeting (was still on vacation) and found it interesting to find the house brought up in the newsletter. I had thought the idea died but its good too see a renewed interest.

I'm definitely game for getting a cycling house. Not sure who is gonna spear head this (if there is enough interest), but I would be willing to volunteer my services in looking for a house. I've decided to go part time this semester and will have extra time on my hands.

2 Comments:

At 15/1/07 4:02 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Sean, I'm interested. Send me an email (maa74@pitt.edu) with some info. Are you going to be at Thursdays meeting?

 
At 29/11/11 3:12 AM, Anonymous www.zamora-3d.com said...

Quite helpful material, thank you for this post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home