Monday, April 30, 2007

ACA Crits

Is anyone racing in the ACA Crits on Tuesdays? Last week I was the only Pitt cyclist there! CMU had 2 guys and a girl (our girls really need to get down there) and DUQ had around 4 riders. The girls race had a 2 woman breakaway for the entire race with Julie from CMU and some other random person. Guys race was a little more intense, 25mph average for 30 laps at the oval. I'll be there tomorrow if the weather is going to be ok (not looking too good right now).

3 Comments:

At 3/5/07 6:31 AM, Blogger Ninjaturtle said...

Very impressive, Matt. Keep it up!
I had lab duty in Tennessee all summer, so no races for me!
Gordon

 
At 4/5/07 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be back in action once my road rash heals up! I started rolling wednesdays which are a bit faster. You can too with a cat 4 upgrade. (which only requires 10 race starts.)
-Ted TKS

By the way, how do I become a contributing blogger here?????

 
At 6/5/07 8:04 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I should only need about 1 or 2 more races then to get to Cat 4.

TKS, do you have an account on blogger yet? Once you do, there should be something somewhere on a page about joining this blog or becoming a contributor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home